Funeral Home Insurance in Colorado
You provide a service that requires empathy, care and counseling for end-of-life planning. Your funeral home or chapel arrange funerals, burials and cremations as well as other services for your clients. You transport and prepare the bodies from hospitals, morgues and elsewhere for burial or cremation. You also secure permits, sell caskets, burial vaults and prepare obituaries. Your services are so incredibly comforting and helpful to family members who are mourning.
If Your Funeral Home Services Include:
- Funeral Home
- Funeral Director
- Pre-Need Sales
- Caskets, Urns, Monuments, and Other Product Sales
- Grief Counseling and Support
- Green Funeral Homes
Some factors may make your funeral services Ineligible:
- New Ventures
- Cremation only operations
- Crematories located in a Protection Class 9 or 10
- Ambulance services or limousine rental makes the risk ineligible
- Funeral Services with a below average Property Rating
Coverages available include:
- General Liability and Excess Liability
- Commercial Auto (Hired & Non-Owned also)
- Bodily Injury
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Errors & Omissions
- Professional Liability
- & Much more!
Claims to consider:
- You had a 3rd party handle cremation and the cremains were not back in time for the services.
- Family spreading cremains and surgical screw found – deceased never had surgery.
- Worst case scenario – body is cremated instead of being prepped for showing.
Just like your business is very specialized, your funeral home & cremation insurance policy should be too. Young Insurance Group in Lafayette, Colorado is an independent insurance agency representing many of the top insurance companies. We can compare policies and coverage between them to ensure you get the coverage you want at a price that makes sense for your business. Call Young Insurance Group at: 303-660-0470 for an insurance quote for your funeral home & cremation business.